Yesterday I have installed Meebo widget on this blog. During the test run, I found that Meebo is easy and safe to use. Here are the reasons why it is safe to use this chat box:
- It doesn’t require registration from your side.
- When no registration made, no chat log will be kept.
- No one on the cyber can see you online except yourself. (example, if 10 people are online on separate screens, they can only see their own chat and not the rest)
Even though Meebo widget is safe to use and without registration, you are holding responsibility on your behalf too. That means myself (the author) and my entire entities will not hold responsibility if somebody else is reading your private chat through your screen or through other unfortunate events.
If you feel it is not safe to talk via online, you can send your questions via email.
What’s The Rules?
1. Live chat offered for those who seek help to solve their problems ONLY.
2. Problems can be about anything (relationship, love, marriage, sexuality, financial, career, management, etc)
3. Live chat only available from this period:
11 a.m to 12 p.m– 10 a.m to 11 a.m – Every day except Saturday and Sunday (Malaysia/Singapore time) 9.30 p.m to 10.30 p.m – Every day except Saturday and Sunday (Malaysia/Singapore time)Until Further Notice
4. You can leave your question if Ladyroses is offline but I will not guarantee if you can view the reply after period of time. This is not recommended, so please choose email instead of Live Chat.
5. Charges are FREE if you chat within the time above.
6. IMPORTANT! – Meebo chat can be disconnected from time to time. Keep on sending Ladyroses your messages so she can reconnect with you. If you stop sending messages to Ladyroses, she would not be able to reconnect with you.