I have this written in my Facebook Page few days before new year. I decided to publish it in the blog so everyone can refer it from time to time.
#1: Make Spaces.
You can’t bring new things into your lives when you still clinging on the old things. Make spaces is important if you want to live a better life in 2012.
Relationship: If you wish to be in a relationship or married by 2012, make space by having big bed, empty half of the closet (so he/she can put his/her cloths later) and stop dating the person you knew you will not end up your life with.
Emotionally: If you wish to be happy in 2012, make space by letting go the sadness, frustration, anger or hate in your heart. Happiness and love will not rise inside you when their seats in your heart have been filled by sadness and darkness.
Physical material: Let say you want to get new furniture. Make space by give away the old furniture.
Remember, making space is like a universal signal saying “I am ready to have this (name the thing you want)
#2: Get Rid of Negative Energy.
No point carrying the unnecessary energy to 2012. Many people wanted to achieve new goals (material, career, personal growth, relationship) but it seems hard to get it. The reason they fail is because they keep living on the same experiences (especially emotionally) like last year.
Part of the energy comes from within. It also means, we have control over it. This is how you can get rid negative energy before you enter 2012.
- List down the things that you STILL feeling bad about it on piece of paper. For example all the bad experiences that causes you hate and anger or frustration.
- Once you done and before you end the letter, you write – “I’m letting you go now for good and I’m thanking you for the service you gave me” (Bad experiences taught us priceless lesson and they were there so we would appreciate good times in life. Bad experiences is not rubbish, hence we thank them for the lessons)
- Crumple it and throw it somewhere else (outside your house). IMPORTANT: I’ve learnt that NEVER burn the paper. Burning it will only make the negative energy stronger.
- Once you threw it away, it is time for you to build positive energy. Write down all the positive feelings you want to live with. For example: “I am more loving and harmony“
- Once you done and before you end the letter, you write – “I’m making spaces for you to enter my life. Please welcome in”. Folded and keep it in your sacred place.
NOTE: This is not a ritual from specific religions. This is just a way to make your mind see things clearly. The act of throwing or accepting makes your mind work better. Furthermore, there are many ways to get rid the negative energy. If you need more clarification on this subject, feel free to contact me. Happy throw the negative energy!
One thought on “Things You Should Do Before New Year – Part 1”