Do you know what the popular news in Malaysia newspapers is? First is the politic and second are the road accidents. More than 10 years ago, Malaysia government and authorities try their best to reduce the road accidents. From one ops (stand for operation) to another, the statistic bars changed from time to time. Sometimes the bar increased, sometimes it decreased but it didn’t solve the whole problem. Question is what’s contributed to the accidents? Was it the drivers’ driving attitude? Was it due to the road conditions? Or perhaps the Ministry of Transportation have failed to take concrete actions to solve the problem? Or maybe it’s a curse for being the best road development in Asia (It was declared by the previous Prime Minister Tun Dr. Mahathir in 1980s).
Many parties blame the drivers for their driving attitudes. I agreed but the whole situations didn’t just come from ‘drivers’ attitudes’. I have a theory on this; A theory where people who believes in the power of subconscious mind and law of attraction would believe in this theory.
I was one of Malaysian who prefers to read tragedy stories from the newspaper. After I’ve discover how’s the story could affect my entire being, I stopped. But many Malaysian are still excited about this kind of news. There are newspapers that sell death stories and it sold well. The stories would be written in details on how’s the tragedy happened and how’s the family felt including what was the last words from the victims. No doubt, news like this helps selling the papers but readers who eager to read such stories didn’t realize the affects to their subconscious mind.
Here’s how it works on us. It may sounds absurd but look at the pattern closely.
1) First we just read and see the tragedy pictures. Reading is simple but what comes during the reading that’s count.
- When we read, our brains would imagine.
- The more details the story, the vivid the imagination.
- Question is to whom the imaginations belong? Answer is our imaginations belong to our lives, not the victims. Yes, we read the victims stories but the imagination is ours.
- Every thoughts and imaginations have vibrations and it will be sent out to the Universe instantly.
- Creating process begin instantly too.
3) Emotion development.
- When our brains imagine, our emotions developed.
- When we read sad, tragic and death story, our emotions turn to be sad too.
- Every emotion we feel has its own vibrations that will be sent out to the Universe instantly.
- Creating process begin instantly too.
4) Connection built.
- When we feel sorry and sad about the victims and the family, we started to express our sympathy.
- The fastest way to express it by putting ourselves in their shoes.
- By putting ourselves in their shoes, we started to ask ourselves “What if this happen to my family? What if this happen to me? What would I feel?”
- Questions open up us to the details of the tragedy. By answering the questions (either verbally, through discussion among friends or just in the mind), we are creating the actual drama in our life.
5) Memory, subconscious mind and Law of Attraction.
- What we read, imagine, see and hear will instantly store in our minds as memory too.
- When we started the circle of creating, our subconscious minds take it as true event of our lives (not the victims).
- What’s in the subconscious mind will eventually appear true in our lives.
- According to Law of Attraction, Like attract like. Therefore when the vibration of the tragedy are equal as ours manifestation, we are inviting the tragedy into our lives. It may started simple like we are attracted to accidents news or we often see accidents in front of our eyes.
So it is a yes that we are the one creating another road tragedy in life. Road tragedy can be avoided in many ways. When drivers drive with courtesy, accident can be avoided. When drivers drive with zero accident memory in mind, accident can be avoided too. But it’s not entirely the drivers’ attitudes that contribute the tragedy because partly, every one of us is responsible for what we create inside our mind.
Don’t get me wrong here. We can’t create accidents for other people. Our creation is only for ourselves. It means the creation of the tragedy is for the person who creates it. When it happens to the person who creates it, it always becomes news for others who have attracted same frequency. So the circle of the tragedy are likely hard to be completely stop. However, it is possible to reduce the tragedy to the minimum statistic.
What I have in here for the readers is how many of us willing to stop reading the tragedy news? A client of mine said “We would not know what is happening around us if we stop reading news like this”. My explanation is simple, how much worth the news to our lives and our mind? How big is the benefit we get from people’s tragedy? The answer is none.
I prefer to show my respect to the victims and the family by not reading the news (definitely by not sharing the news via social network), instead I would send my prayers for them so they would be able to go through the sadness and grief with peaceful heart. My wish is hopefully all of our awareness could help prevent the road accidents statistic from increasing. When every one of us has the consciousness on the affects, we would likely stop many negative and bad things from ‘recycle’ process including rapes, child abuse and animal abuse.
It all start from a cause and the cause is us.