I’ve discovered these methods during my self-healing period months ago. In that period I was desperate to catch a blissful state of feeling, so I did these activities. I started few in the beginning and now at least 9 of it every day. After few days’ routine, the healing speeds up twice than before. After two weeks, it healed me from within. And now, after more than a month of these activities, I am healthy, energetic, joy and blissful. So I’m going to share with you the awesomeness of these activities.
1. Wake up with gratitude. No matter how worst you feel when you waking up, say this: “Thank you”.
2. Morning walk – It gives you morning sun which is good for the body. Morning life is good for the soul and energy system. If you can’t do morning walk, go for an evening walk and do it outdoor instead of indoor (by using treadmill). Spend 30 minutes to walk
…and just walk.
3. Yoga – I started basic yoga, enough to make the energy flow evenly inside me. Good thing about yoga, it makes you feel young and alive. If you can’t do yoga, try others exercise that suits your need.
4. Communicate – Do this to as many people as you can. If you don’t feel weird (which you shouldn’t), communicate with the nature too. When you communicate, do it with Love. Say beautiful words as much as you can. When you uplift a life, your life will be uplifted too.
5. Spend an hour for your hobby everyday – In my case, I just love cooking. So I would spend an hour everyday to create my own recipes.
6. Eat Moderately – Our body need food as exchange for the energy. If we consume more than we need, we are torturing our body and its systems. Eat healthy and eat moderately.
7. Give love – Love is as simple as prayers we send to people, animals, nature, things or situations. Giving love is indeed a healing itself. So everyone can do it and it’s easy.
8. Charity – Give charity every day. It doesn’t mean we have to give money every day. Be creative in charity; we could give our energies by helping others or spare our knowledge and share it with people. Charity is one of the way to circulate love to the world.
9. Pray or Meditate – The similar thing between these two are both require you to spend time in silence. The different is praying is an act of talking to God, whereas meditate is an act of listening not just God but all of His creation. Both praying and meditating heal and transform your personal growth from within. Both make us closer to the Creator. It gives us love, security and bliss. You can choose either one or both.
10. Breathing Exercise – You can do this anytime you want, sit or stand (you can do this in public too or when you stand in line, or at home sitting down). Take one deep breath in and let it out. Then take a breath in while counting to four. Then hold it to the count of four and then let it out to the count of four. Then take another breath or two in and out to relax. Then rinse and repeat tw or three times – Credit to Dr. Cha~zay.
11. Read affirmation and wishes before we go to sleep. These positive, love and beautiful affirmations and wishes will send message to our subconscious mind when we sleep. It helps us reprogram our life from sadness to joy, negative to positive, fear to love.
2 thoughts on “11 Simple Ways to Blissful Day”
I like the way you explained about “11 Simple Ways to Blissful Day”. I think you’ve made some truly interesting points. Not too many people would actually think about this the way you just did.