Life is always hard on us. I agree with the statement and many people do too. But why life is hard on us? If life is so beautiful, why life treats us ‘ugly’? The reason is; to teach us act the opposite acts. If you are:
- Feeling weak; get up to prove your strengths.
- Feeling lost; keep moving and ask for direction because new direction is unfolding before you.
- Feeling empty; fill yourself with love. Not people. Certainly not any materials.
- Feeling hatred; fill your own self with forgiveness.
- Feeling lack;, fill yourself with gratitude.
- Feeling busy; learn to manage time.
- Emotionally mess; list it on paper. An act of listing ‘cure’ messiness.
- Feeling sad; fill yourself with patience.
- Feeling pain; allow healing to fill in.
- Feeling darkness; learn to be the light.
- Feeling tied up; learn to let-it-go.
Sometimes all we have to do is the opposite of what have been given to us. Just like the game called Reversi. When life turns into ‘black’, we have to turn it back into ‘white’ and win the game. By doing this, we are not only learning to survive but also learn the value of every act and situation we experienced. This is how to tell ourselves, our minds and our lives that we are getting better than good.
So whenever life is hard on you, please DO whatever it takes to live the life you DESIRE. You deserve it!