We are so caught in the unconscious patterns in searching the self-identification through materialism. We search the world of love and peacefulness through physical treasures like body slimming, fancy cloths, expensive cars and more money. And along the journey to this quest, we become more lack than we first started. Why is that?
The answer is we have lost connection with our true treasure, the SELF within. We spend time focusing on external worlds and treasures and we forget what matters the most is ourselves; the soul that lives in this physical body, the perfect body and health we have, the balance emotions and the powerful mind.
Today, you can start spending 10 minutes on this activity; change your focus from the external world (from money, relationships with others, problems, illness) to your inner world. Only 10 minutes as a start and let us start with one part of the body.
1. Close your eyes.
2. Breathe, inhale and exhale deeply.
3. Focus only on your breath for a moment.
4. Feels the energy living inside you. Feel your hands from within.
5. Acknowledge the hands that feed food into your mouth, the hands that heal others through touches. Feels it but not thinking about it.
6. Feels the love you have between YOU and these hands.
7. Bring these hands to your heart center.
8. Say ‘Thank you for being part of me. I love you’.
This activity can help you connect with your world from within through your physical body. The physical body is known as the door into our inner world. This simple activity can be done in the office or anywhere you like it.
You can do the same activity again tomorrow and you may choose another part of the body like your feet, your eyes, your brain and so forth. You can skip step 7 or use visualization when you connect love between the body parts and your heart. The more you practice, the more deeper you connect with your true treasure – YOURSELF!